Fastport Passport Guarantee
If you need a U.S. Passport in a hurry, Fastport Passport can help. We are not a government agency, but we work directly with the Passport Agency to secure Passports for our customers quicker than can be achieved through the normal post office channels. Fastport Passport acts only as a registered courier service on behalf of the applicant and accepts no responsibility for the services of the Passport Agency or any Consulate or Embassy regarding the granting of Passports or visas, nor for any delays, loss of Passports or other materials or documents occasioned by such services or by any delivery services. Our passport and visa service guarantee does not cover Damage compensation. Our passport service guarantee and visa service guarantee means our guarantee is limited to circumstances within Fastport Passports control. Fastport Passport is not responsible for service delays or errors of FedEx Express or other overnight courier services, if they fail to meet their delivery commitments. Fastport Passport also cannot be held responsible if the Passport Agency suspends or denies a Passport application.
If you have questions regarding the Fastport Passport Guarantee, please contact us directly at (800) 220-1759
Reasons for Passport Suspensions:
- The most common reason why a Passport application can be denied involves applicants not submitting the required materials (i.e. official copy of a birth certificate).
- Fastport Passports instructions are so detailed that applicants using our services who follow our instructions exactly will not have an application denied for submitting incorrect materials.
- During the Passport application process, applicants’ backgrounds are screened and these are the 3 reasons that the Passport Agency can deny or suspend an application.
- Outstanding child support
- Applicants in arrears more than $1,500 in support payments will be denied a Passport. The only way to remove this restriction is to pay the total outstanding balance; an arranged payment plan with the courts will NOT remove this Passport restriction. After paying off the entire outstanding balance, it still can take a couple of weeks for the cleared status to be reported by the local court to the Federal level thus clearing the applicant for a Passport.
- Outstanding Felony/Criminal Warrant (not parking tickets or civil infractions)
- Prior Felony Conviction that prohibits international travel Not all felony convictions prohibit international travel. Applicants needing additional information regarding a prior felony or who are unsure whether they are able to travel internationally should contact their probation office regarding probation terms