Expedited Services

Fastport Passport is a government-approved passport courier service offering a expedited passport and travel visa services nationwide. We can process your vital documents as quickly as 3-5 business days. Select a service option below to get started:

New Adult Passport

If you are over the age of 16 and never had a passport before, you need a new adult passport.

Child Passport

All applicants age 15 or younger must apply for the Child Passport. This passport type is valid for 5 years.

Passport Renewal

Apply for a passport renewal if your passport was issued when you were 16 or older and it is less than 5 years expired.

Lost Passport

If your passport is lost, you will need to apply for a Lost Replacement Passport.

Stolen Passport

If your passport is stolen, you will need to apply for a Stolen Replacement Passport.

Second Duplicate Passport

The Second Duplicate Passport application requires that you submit your current passport for processing.

Damaged Passport

Apply for a Damaged Passport! Significantly damaged passports are not valid and can no longer be used for international travel.

International Visas

Need a visa for your trip and you’re traveling soon? We can process your expedited visas!

Over 1,262,050 Happy Customers Since 2003.

Need your passport even sooner? Get 3-5 Business Day Service for $649 ››

Passports Expedited On Time, Everytime. Service fees starting as low as $119