International Driving Permit
When traveling overseas, carry an International Driving Permit … even if you’re not planning to drive. Should you need to communicate with foreign authorities, this recognizable form of identification can help you get on your way more quickly. Valid in over 150 countries, the permit contains your name, photo and driver information translated into ten languages. The fees are $15 for the application and $35 for the expedited processing.
The IDP gives you freedom to drive with ease! If you want to rent a car, or you’re planning to travel for a long time and may end up driving, you should pick up an International Driving Permit today!
IDP Quick Checklist
- Compete the International Driving Permit application. Print out two copies. Click Here for Application
- Submit two passport-type photos and sign the back of each.
- Submit a photocopy of your driver’s license (front and back).
- Submit a copy of your travel itinerary or e-ticket (not required but recommended).
- Ship the documents to our address listed below:
Attention: IDP Department
1318 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11230