International Driving Permit
The International Driving Permit or IDP is a translation of your current valid U.S. drivers license and is used for driving overseas. The IDP is recognized by over 150 countries. Routine processing for the International Driving Permit may take a few weeks, but we can expedite it within 2-3 days or faster. You can mail us the documents or scan and email the documents to us.
- Complete International Driving Permit Application Form
Print and complete the IDP application form.
- Complete the form by hand. Please write clearly and legibly
- Complete this application form in black ink only.
- Gather Supporting Documents
Submit Passport Photographs
- One new Passport Photo (2″x2″)
We highly recommend using the Passport Photo International mobile app. Download this app for free on your iOS or Android device. This easy-to-use app lets you take your own photo and will verify if your photo is compliant with the passport photo requirements set by the U.S. Department of State Passport Agency. Once you are satisfied with your passport photo, you can download your compliant passport photo for $6.99 and email the photo file to us with your IDP application and save on shipping!The Passport Photo Creator mobile app will help you take a perfect passport photo. Utilizing biometric facial recognition software, your passport photo will show real-time compliance checks to ensure your passport photo will be accepted. The app will verify the following Passport Photo Requirements: Eyeglasses must be removed. Recent Color Photo taken in last six months. 2×2 inches in size (51mm x 51mm). Photo Quality Paper. Head size must be between 1 inch and 1 ⅜ inches. Plain white or off-white background. Neutral facial expression (no smiles!) directly facing the camera. Normal clothing. No uniforms, except for religious clothing worn daily. No hats or head covering that covers hair or hairline, unless worn daily for religious purposes. Face must be visible with no shadows being cast on face. No headphones or similar items can be worn. Prescription glasses or hearing devices normally worn may be included. Dark glasses or tinted lenses non-prescription glasses are not allowed. If they are a medical need, then you may need to provide medical certification. No glare on glasses. Your eyes MUST be visible.
Submit Color Photocopy of U.S Drivers License
- Both sides of your valid drivers license must be photocopied.
- Your drivers license must be current and valid to be accepted.
- If you do not have a valid U.S. drivers license, you cannot use this service.
Required Fees (all paid online)
- $50 Service Fee
- $20 Permit Fee
- Shipping option (International Shipping may require an additional fee based on destination).
- Package and Send
Send Us Your Documents for Expedited Processing
Save Time & Money! You can email us ALL the documents, including your photo! Scan or take a photo of your documents and photo and email them to us. It’s faster processing, avoids shipping delays, and saves you the cost of inbound shipping!
- Send us your documents. Our processing times are based on when we get the documents from you. We recommend applicants email us the documents for the fastest processing option.
- Send the scanned documents via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will email you back within 24 hours if there are any issues with your documents
- Your return shipping address: We cannot ship your IDP to a PO Box or APO Address. If you need to change your shipping address, please email us immediately: email@example.com
NOTE: Please check the email address or copy/paste the email address when you send us the documents. If you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, please call us or verify you sent your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can’t email us the documents? We also accept physical documents, but please note this may delay your processing time as we must wait for your documents to arrive. If there are any issues, we will contact you but email is the preferred method to ensure quickest processing.
Ship all documents to:
Attention: IDP Dept
1318 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Phone: (800) 220-1759
Any Questions? Please Call Us: (800) 220-1759
If you have not yet placed an order for your expedited international driving permit, please Order Now.